Are you looking for a quicker return on your storage investment, a way to future-proof for growing storage demands, and increasing your agility—all while having enterprise-grade resiliency?
Software-defined storage is rapidly replacing traditional appliances for data storage, growing by over 36% per year while the appliance market is declining by 7.8%. This shift is driven by the exponential data growth of datacenters combined with static or declining IT budgets.
In this webinar, you'll learn how Red Hat® Storage:
- Typically eliminates 60-70% of the 5-year TCO vs. traditional appliances.
- Future-proofs for growth through a scale-out architecture.
- Increases agility by running block, file, and object workloads.
- Provides enterprise-grade resiliency with a shared-nothing architecture.
- Enables a simplified turnkey SDS deployment.
- Garrett Clark, principal storage specialist, Red Hat
Date: Wednesday, October 4, 2017
Time: 2:00 P.M. EDT / 11:00 A.M. PDT
Duration: 60 minutes