Hybrid cloud adoption grew 3x in just the last year, increasing from 19% to 57%. This growth has put renewed focus on platforms that are able to efficiently and consistently unify, manage, and monitor across a range of environments.
Open automation frameworks have proven to not only reduce or eliminate the challenges of managing across environments, but also drive operational efficiency.
In this webinar, we’ll show you how you can manage your cloud infrastructure within a unified operational model. We’ll cover how to:
- Unify systems and services for your infrastructure.
- Provide comprehensive analytics and metrics regardless of cloud or infrastructure platform.
- Use automation and architecture extensibility for policy-based management.
- Optimize existing investments using open integration with external service managers and operations tools.
- Matt Nolan, senior cloud architect, Cloud Infrastructure Practice, Red Hat
Webinar 4/5 in the series, "Defining your cloud strategy step by step"
Time: 11:00 AM ET
Duration: 60 minutes