Maintaining visibility, control, and security, and ensuring governance and compliance are paramount, but they become more difficult and time-consuming in a hybrid infrastructure consisting of physical, virtual, cloud, and container environments. This webinar session will cover how a combination of Red Hat® CloudForms®, Red Hat Satellite, Red Hat Insights, Red Hat Ansible® Tower, and OpenSCAP can help you with these challenges in your hybrid infrastructure by automating security and compliance.
Specifically, we’ll discuss how to:
- Easily provision a security-compliant host
- Quickly detect and remediate security and compliance issues
- Ensure governance and control in an automated way
- Do proactive security and automated risk management
- Perform audit scans and remediations on systems
- Automate security to ensure compliance against regulatory or custom profiles
Live-event date: Tuesday, June 11, 2019 | 3 pm to 4 pm IST
On-Demand event: Available for one year afterward.
Specialist Solution Architect, Red Hat
Giriraj Rajawat is a specialist solution architect at Red Hat and carries more than a decade of experience with diverse roles in the IT industry. He specializes in transforming datacenters and building and designing complex hybrid cloud solutions and enterprise-grade container platforms. For the past couple of years, he has focused on automation and containers.