Automation is critical to managing, changing, and adapting not only your IT infrastructure, but also the way your business operates through its processes. By simplifying change through automation, you gain the time and energy to focus on innovation.
Red Hat® Ansible® Automation provides simple, agentless IT automation technology that can improve your current processes, migrate applications for better optimization, and provide a single language for DevOps practices across your organization. Red Hat Ansible Tower helps you scale IT automation, manage complex deployments and speed productivity. It allows you to centralize and control your IT automation with a visual dashboard, role-based access control, job scheduling, integrated notifications and graphical inventory management.
In this webinar, Red Hat experts will be available to answer questions about automation, Ansible, and Red Hat Ansible Tower. The webinar will begin with a brief presentation of Red Hat Ansible Tower 3.4, our latest version of the product.
We’ll cover how to:
- Improve your team’s effectiveness with Ansible automation.
- Bring needed hybrid cloud management capabilities to engineers and administrators.
- Enable a more complete dependency chain for jobs inside workflows.
- Nest workflows for even more complex operations with the same ease of use Ansible is known for.
- Create workflow-level inventory.
- Enable execution regardless of success or failure with workflow always job templates.
- Parallelize jobs across nodes in the Ansible Tower cluster with auto job slicing.
Then, our Red Hat experts will take your questions on automaton, Ansible, and Red Hat Ansible Tower.
Live-event date: Thursday, May 16, 2019 | 2 p.m. CEST
On-demand event: Available for one year afterward.
Senior solutions architect, Red Hat
Sergey Goncharov is a senior solutions architect for Red Hat in the Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) region. As a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) who is dedicated to infrastructure solutions, he is Red Hat's regional subject-matter expert for SAP ecosystem and storage solutions.
Senior specialist solutions architect, Red Hat
David Clauvel is an automation and cloud solutions architect for Red Hat in France. He is a former system administrator and has been automating things since the early days of his Unix career. He went from ksh and expect to Perl and Python before discovering Ansible.