Application delivery teams are under ever-growing pressure to deliver more capabilities in their apps and APIs. Regardless of your monolith, microservices, or event-driven architecture ambitions - Linux containers, Kubernetes orchestration, and OpenShift Dev & Ops productivity enhancements will change the way you build & deliver better software, faster.
What you will learn:
- Using the OpenShift command-line client and web console
- Deploying an application using a pre-existing container image
- Working with application labels to identify component parts
- Scaling up your application in order to handle web traffic
- Exposing your application to users outside of the cluster
- Viewing and working with logs generated by your application
Audience: Developers that want to learn more about containers and OpenShift
Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of development technologies and containers
- Limited seats available
- This webinar is only available for NatWest employees
- For more Training and Certification offerings click here
- Questions? Please contact Anthony Kesterton, part of your Red Hat account team
Live event date: Thursday, November 03, 2022 | 9:30 a.m. CEST
On-demand event: Available for one year afterward.