Select a language
Cloud-native or modern application development is the rapid creation, maintenance, and management of applications that run across complex, hybrid cloud environments without modification. New applications can be developed entirely using cloud models and services, exploiting microservices, autonomous development teams, agile and continuous deployment, and Kubernetes cloud deployments.
With Red Hat® OpenShift® Runtimes, developers can build and run code in a container on top of a fully featured, cloud platform. Additionally, Quarkus, the Kubernetes-native Java framework that has been optimized for memory density and fast startup time, allows developers to build fast, lightweight microservices while running on Red Hat OpenShift.
In this webinar, discover:
- How to build microservices on Red Hat OpenShift.
- How developers can use reactive programming and event-based messaging in Quarkus applications and how to run those applications on Red Hat OpenShift.
- Kubernetes-native Java™, including Enterprise Java Stack, Quarkus, and Benefits.
- Quarkus operations, including a framework Start, architecture overview, and the extensible ecosystem.
- A live demo, including reactive Java microservices on Red Hat OpenShift 4 and app + Kafka + PostgreSQL.
Live event date: Tuesday, November 24, 2020 | 11:00 a.m. CET
On-demand event: Available for one year afterward