Select a language
Red Hat® build of Quarkus makes creating microservice applications fun by improving developer experience and performance. Red Hat build of Quarkus addresses three of today’s biggest challenges associated with developing microservices in Java™:
- Optimizes the high overhead normally associated with starting and running Java virtual machines (JVMs)
- Improves microservices startup time with compile-time optimizations
- Integrates the large ecosystem of libraries and frameworks for adding capabilities to modern Java microservices
This webinar is a technical demonstration of the enhanced developer experience for Red Hat build of Quarkus. Learn how to create a Quarkus microservice from scratch, add features such as database integration or testing, and build serverless-ready native binaries.
This webinar will cover some of the most powerful features of Red Hat build of Quarkus, such as:
- Straightforward application configuration.
- Dramatically faster startup time.
- Live coding updates.
- Panache: One-line create, read, update, delete (CRUD) services.
- Testing microservices with ease.
- Native compilation.
Live-event date: Thursday, December 17, 2020 | 10 a.m. ET
On-demand event: Available for one year afterwards.