Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
Hybrid cloud environments add an additional layer of complexity to infrastructure, network, application, and user administration. IT teams need to manage both on-site and cloud-based environments, often using specialized management tools for each. Although these tools accomplish their intended tasks, they don’t provide a platform for automating tasks across hybrid environments or capability outside of their specific domain. As a result, it can be difficult to automate routine tasks or connect and scale hybrid cloud resources using these tools. Automation can unite hybrid cloud management under a single set of processes and policies to improve consistency, scalability, and speed.
Join this session to learn how Red Hat® Ansible® Automation Platform can simplify how you provision, configure, and manage cloud infrastructure, streamlining and operationalizing activities across multiple platforms and services.
In this webinar, you’ll explore:
- The trends driving hybrid cloud automation
- How Ansible Automation Platform can automate your hybrid cloud environment
- A live demo and Q and A session
Live event date: Thursday, August 04, 2022 | 11 a.m. EDT
On-demand event: Available for one year afterward.