Are you a developer wanting to build and deploy your first container application on OpenShift? This webinar is for you.
We start with a quick review of container terminology, followed by how to build and deploy a new container-based application from existing code. We will then show you how to build and deploy applications than consist of multiple containers and deploy that to OpenShift.
What you’ll learn
- Useful container terminology
- How to build and deploy an existing application as a container on OpenShift
- How to build and deploy applications that consist of multiple containers on OpenShift
- Developers who wish to containerise software applications
- Administrators who are new to container technology and container orchestration
- Architects who are considering using container technologies in software architectures
- Site reliability engineers who are considering using Kubernetes and Red Hat OpenShift
- Application development experience
- Limited seats available
- This webinar is only available for NatWest employees
- For more Training and Certification offerings click here
- Questions? Please contact Anthony Kesterton, part of your Red Hat account team
Live event date: Thursday, October 20, 2022 | 09:30 a.m. GMT
On-demand event: Available for one year afterward.