Select a language
Introducing Red Hat OpenShift 4—a webinar series
Built by open source leaders, Red Hat® OpenShift® is a leading enterprise Kubernetes platform: a security-focused, consistent foundation to deliver applications anywhere, with full-stack automated operations and streamlined developer workflows to get to market faster. Watch this 3-part webinar series to learn how innovators can focus on what matters and outpace rising customer expectations with Red Hat OpenShift:
- Part 1: An introduction to Kubernetes
- Part 2: Automated operations across a unified hybrid cloud
- Part 3: Building better Kubernetes applications with Operators and OpenShift
Part 1: An introduction to Kubernetes
Kubernetes is an open source project originally developed at Google and now managed by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF). It was established as the de facto open source standard for container orchestration in 2017. For those new to the topic, the number of resources available can be overwhelming.
Join this webinar to learn:
- A brief history of container orchestration.
- What you need to know to get started.
- How Kubernetes has evolved since it was first released in 2015.
- Possible pitfalls to keep in mind as the project progresses.
Live-event date: Tuesday, April 16, 2019 | 2 p.m. ET
On-demand event: Available for one year afterward.
- Live-event date: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 | 2 p.m. ET
- Live-event date: Tuesday, May 14, 2019 | 2 p.m. ET