YAML is an easy, expressive, data-oriented language that distinguishes itself from document markup languages.
Any modern web development, particularly when it comes to Kubernetes, is going to involve some work with YAML files. These files are used for configurations, definitions, and other purposes, and they can be both simple and aggravating. Fortunately, the concepts aren't complicated, and there are tools to help.
What you’ll learn
- The basics of YAML structures such as key-value pairs and types
- Building on the basics with maps and lists
- Using more advanced features such as operators, anchors, and aliases
- Tools to make your life easier
- Developers who wish to containerise software applications
- Administrators who are new to container technology and container orchestration
- Architects who are considering using container technologies in software architectures
- Site reliability engineers who will be responsible for running Red Hat OpenShift
- Familiarity with HTML or programming languages
- Limited seats available
- This webinar is only available for NatWest employees
- For more Training and Certification offerings click here
- Questions? Please contact Anthony Kesterton part of your Red Hat account team
Live event date: Thursday, October 27, 2022 | 09:30 a.m. CEST
On-demand event: Available for one year afterward.