Microsoft SQL Server is available for Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®. If you’re a database administrator who loves point-and-click tools for management, this webinar is for you.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux offers several management tools that can be used to successfully deploy and run your SQL Server database. Join this demo-filled webinar to see how administrators can perform complex management tasks quickly and efficiently using the graphical tools that come with Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
After this webinar, SQL Server administrators should be able to:
- Attach and manage the storage devices used for SQL Server.
- Manage system and application services.
- Connect Red Hat Enterprise Linux to Active Directory.
- Use the predictive analytics of Red Hat Insights to troubleshoot security, performance, and availability issues.
- Optimize Red Hat Enterprise Linux performance for Microsoft SQL Server workloads.
Live event date: Wednesday, October, 23, 2019 | 2 p.m. ET
On-demand event: Available for one year afterward.