Select a language
In December 2021, Red Hat’s sponsorship of CentOS Linux will be changing. As a result, many customers using CentOS in production will need to migrate to Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® to maintain support and gain access to new features and security updates. Red Hat Training and Red Hat Consulting teams offer several solutions to assist with this migration, and they ensure your team is operational before, during, and after this migration.
In this webinar, our experts will cover:
- Considerations for moving from CentOS to Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- The caveats and pitfalls of in-place migration.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux benefits, including added management, security, and support.
- An overview of the training and consulting services available to assist in this migration.
- An open Q&A with our Red Hat Services experts to address your questions about migration.
Live-event date: Thursday, February 18, 2021 | 11 a.m. ET
On-demand event: Available for one year afterwards.