In this webinar, participants will hear about the new features in Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform 4, based on CoreOS and Kubernetes. OpenShift Container Platform 4 provides a robust, scalable, and flexible runtime environment for deploying cloud-native applications. The platform update automates the Day-2 operational aspects for maintaining and scaling the cluster.
The webinar introduces the major new features planned for the OpenShift Container Platform 4 release including:
- A new and simplified installer.
- An operator framework and related components.
- An enhanced OpenShift Container Platform web console.
- An immutable infrastructure with Red Hat CoreOS.
- Auto-scaling compute nodes.
Live-event date: Thursday, April 4, 2019 | 9 a.m. & 2 p.m. ET
On-demand date: Available for one year afterward.