Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
Cities and territories are responsible for delivering a good quality of life to their residents despite facing growing and complex environmental, economic, and social challenges. To succeed, city officials and public sector decision-makers need access to technology to help them make the right decisions for both the citizens and the environment. However, their biggest challenge is to effectively gather and process the available data while building and deploying a smart city solution.
To solve this issue and scale it to others worldwide, the Red Hat® Social Innovation Program began a cross-sector collaboration with the FIWARE Foundation and HOPU. During a purpose-driven residency powered by Red Hat Open Innovation Labs, the teams successfully built an integrated, open source solution designed to improve livability and environmental sustainability.
During this discussion, you’ll learn:
- Why adopting open standards and open source is key for cities to build eco-smart technological solutions
- How Red Hat and FIWARE collaborated to build a solution deployed efficiently in less time on Red Hat OpenShift® Container Platform with an architecture that fits a hybrid cloud approach
- How to develop tools to support a digital marketplace of interoperable and replicable solutions for smart cities
Live event date: Wednesday, August 24, 2022 | 11 a.m. ET
On-demand event: Available for one year afterward.