Select a language
Modern IT is hybrid IT. Your enterprise has infrastructure, platforms, apps, and tools from different vendors. Proprietary tools don’t talk to each other. And apps cross clouds slowly, weighed down by data. You need advancements in infrastructure, management, and development that bring your clouds together.
Connect with us at AWS re:Invent to learn how together, Red Hat® and Amazon Web Services (AWS) give you the tools and technologies to adapt to market demands. Scale infrastructure and expand opportunities in line with your organization’s needs and business goals.
Join two-time NASCAR champion, Julia Landauer, Red Hat’s Margaret Dawson, and Matt Asay from AWS, for a discussion on speed and accelerating innovation.
In spite of challenging times, everyone needs to keep innovating. It takes courageous leadership to take risks, manage change, and build resiliency.
Research has shown that collaboration and finding new ways to work together are the keys to continued innovation and growth. Open source communities provide models for innovation across technologies, processes, and culture. In open communities, the best ideas win no matter where they come from, code and processes are transparent and shared with all, and it’s everyone’s job to assure quality and security.
To accelerate innovation, we also need to embrace diverse perspectives and talent and build inclusive teams. This is true across all industries, including auto racing. Join technology industry veterans and one of the world’s top race car drivers in a discussion on speed, innovation, and diversity.
- Margaret Dawson - Vice President and Chief Digital Officer, Red Hat
- Matt Asay - Global Head of Open Source Ecosystem, AWS
- Julia Landauer - decorated NASCAR racecar driver, two-time NASCAR champion, and advocate for STEM education and women’s empowerment
Join live December 1, 2020 for an interactive discussion or view on-demand. Available for one year afterward.
Time: 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m. PT / 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. ET
December 1: 11:45am - 3:45pm PST
December 2: 11:45am - 3:45pm PST
December 3: 11:45am - 3:45pm PST
December 8: 11:45am - 3:45pm PST
December 9: 11:45am - 3:45pm PST
December 10: 11:45am - 3:45pm PST
December 15: 11:45am - 3:45pm PST
December 16: 11:45am - 3:45pm PST
December 17: 11:45am - 3:45pm PST
Sathish Balakrishnan, Vice President, Hosted Platforms
Date: Dec. 1
Red Hat and AWS have a long history of collaboration between the two companies starting in 2007, when Red Hat offered Red Hat Enterprise Linux on AWS. Sathish will discuss Red Hat’s investment in Managed services and share details on the recently announced fully-managed OpenShift service on AWS.
Tres Vance, Public Sector Hyperscale Leader
Date: Dec. 9
Through collaborative engineering activities, Red Hat and AWS offer integrated, certified solutions to meet the unique needs, compliance, and security requirements of the Public Sector.
When: Dec. 8 at 7 a.m. PT
Join a panel lead moderated by Jay Lyman, Senior Analyst at 451 Research and led by Chuck Svoboda, Global Director of Managed Services at Red Hat to discover the main challenges faced and advantages gained by organizations in modernization including managed services adoption, cloud migration of mission-critical application cloud migration, and digital transformation strategies.
- Learn: Watch demos; download e-books, guides, datasheets, and overviews to learn more about hybrid cloud, automation, cloud-native app development, our commitment to open source, and open technologies for every industry.
- Play: Test your command line skills, protect the planet from the dangers of space, or help a pod escape from a disappearing digital landscape in our Open Source Arcade filled with games built with open source software. Learn more about the tools the developers used to create them.
- Get swag: Request Red Hat swag to be sent directly to your door