Organizations are transforming and running business-critical workloads across cloud and hybrid environments. To be successful, the need to secure workloads and data is imperative. Microsoft SQL Server 2022 on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® allows you to run business-critical workloads anywhere-for modernization, improved performance, and reduced costs-to stay ahead of emerging security threats.
Join us to learn more about the value of Microsoft SQL Server 2022 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux-based platforms. This demo-driven session will leave you with actionable next steps and links to reference architecture.
Join this webinar to:
- Hear how Microsoft SQL Server 2022 delivers advanced multilayer security with hybrid capabilities in Microsoft Azure, working together with Red Hat Enterprise Linux 9 to offer a flexible platform to modernize applications and containers
- Watch as our Microsoft SQL Server experts demonstrate exciting new features that benefit both database administrators and developers who tackle everyday problems and organizational concerns
- Find out how optimal coverage starts with advanced multilayer security, to build and deploy diverse applications with a flexible application platform
- Learn about using Ansible scripts to automate and deploy Microsoft SQL Server on Red Hat Enterprise Linux based on best practices, and see how user-friendly it is to configure Always On availability groups over Pacemaker clusters
- Hear about new features for backups, authentication, container deployment, and more
Live event date: Tuesday, December 06, 2022 | 8 a.m. PST
On-demand event: Available for one year afterward.