Select a language
Remote work is not new to Red Hat. We've had distributed teams for decades, and 25% of our workforce is remote. The COVID-19 crisis, however, is unprecedented. It has converted our company from distributed and remote-friendly to fully remote. Over the years, we've learned a lot about remote leadership. We want to help other organizations facing this crisis by doing what we've always done—collaborating in the open.
In this panel discussion, Red Hat® leaders share how they’re managing remotely during a pandemic and internal change, providing their personal experiences on:
- Making meaningful connections without seeing your team in person.
- Changing how you moderate group meetings.
- Making interactions authentic.
- Finding time to provide context to your team.
- Leading teams through change, fears, and uncertainty—virtually.
Join us for this candid panel discussion on remote leadership.
Live-event date: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 | 2 p.m. ET
On-demand event: Available for one year afterward.