Transform your skills with unlimited access to Red Hat online training
A growing technology market demands new skills and knowledge. Solve today's business challenges and prepare for tomorrow by building your skills through unlimited access to Red Hat® online training. Red Hat Learning Subscription gives you 24/7 access to training across all Red Hat technologies in a single, annual subscription. Watch videos, take courses, and complete hands-on labs online, at your own pace. Customize your learning experience by choosing from two subscription tiers, which we will review during this webinar.
Join this webinar to hear:
- A brief overview of what Red Hat Learning Subscription offers.
- A demonstration of the Red Hat Learning Subscription platform.
- What products and learning paths are available within the subscription.
- A preview of the lab environments within the subscription.
- The value of continuous access to Red Hat training.
- A walk-through of the new features of the subscription including early access and e-book downloads.
Live-event date: Thursday, August 16, 2018 | 9 a.m. ET & 2 p.m. ET
On-demand date: Available for one year afterward
senior director, North America Training, Red Hat
Karl Reynolds, senior director of North America Training at Red Hat, has over 20 years of experience in the IT training industry with 8 years in this position at Red Hat. He is responsible for all aspects of the customer-facing training business for Red Hat in the United States and Canada. Karl started out as a trainer and over the course of his career, he has developed award-winning courseware, been a product manager of world-class learning products, and managed successful learning sales team programs. He has a passion for seeing customers become more successful with their IT investment by ensuring that the people in their organizations have the skills necessary to adopt the technology.