Cloud Foundry is a cloud platform for supporting the development, management, and continuous delivery of software applications. However, to take advantage of advances in containers and Kubernetes, you should consider migrating to your application to the NatWest CaaS platform - Red Hat OpenShift. This webinar provides an overview of an approach to migrate applications.
What you’ll learn
- Considerations for the migration of stateless and stateful applications
- A systematic approach migrating to a OpenShift
- Knowledge of Cloud Foundry, and an understanding of containers and OpenShift concepts and terminology
- Limited seats available
- This webinar is only available for NatWest employees
- For more Training and Certification offerings click here
- Questions? Please contact Anthony Kesterton, part of your Red Hat account team
Live event date: Thursday, December 01, 2022 | 09:30 a.m. GMT
On-demand event: Available for one year afterward.