Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
More organizations are undertaking digital transformation, shifting their workloads from private, on premise datacenters and virtual machines (VMs) to public cloud environments and containers. This trend encompasses the move to Software-as-a-service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-service (PaaS), and Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) models delivered on a range of public, private, hybrid, and multicloud environments. When software, platforms, and infrastructure are spread across public and private cloud environments, it becomes impossible to manage without an automation solution. Most organizations identify multiple cloud environments as a challenge, while only a small number of organizations and large enterprises use a cloud automation solution.
Learn how Red Hat® Ansible® Automation Platform can simplify hybrid cloud management under a single set of processes and policies to improve consistency, scalability, and speed. In this webinar, we’ll cover the challenges of cloud management, the value automation brings to cloud environments, and how Ansible Automation Platform makes it easy to manage and provision instances, networks, and complete cloud infrastructure, streamlining activities across multiple cloud environments, cloud-native services, and hyperscaler offerings.
Join this webinar to explore:
- The current state of cloud automation and the challenges the market is facing
- The value of cloud automation
- When automation should be hosted on a cloud environment
- The benefits of Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform for use cases like provisioning and deprovisioning of workloads as well as unique automation workflows focused on individual cloud technologies
Live event date: Tuesday, June 28, 2022 | 11 a.m. ET
On-demand event: Available for one year afterward.