Spend more time developing —on a push-button infrastructure that allows feature development from day one.
Accelerate feature releases —with continuous delivery using a deployment pipeline.
Access the full Red Hat® portfolio —developing or testing, on modular platforms.
Learn collaboratively —hand-in-hand with Red Hat experts and the larger open source community.
Apply DevOps knowledge as you learn it —toward a Red Hat certification with a DevOps concentration.
Develop something your organization needs —a prototype application or application feature.
Migrate your completed work to your organization —quickly and seamlessly following your experience.
Get ongoing mentoring and collaboration —from Red Hat Consulting experts with continued support from the team.
Contribute to, and learn from, the larger open source community —through open source community-driven events.
Design and develop in a cross-functional way —leave developing in a silo behind and return home with an agile and lean DevOps methodology.
• Extend, optimize, and scale applications
• Apply orchestration to make applications easier to deploy, manage, and scale
• Unify traditional and contemporary app dev efforts
• Transform how you design with lean and agile principles
• Master DevOps practices
• Develop on PaaS
• Develop on IaaS
• Harness the power of microservices
Start innovating on day 1 with automated access to our push-button infrastructure.
• Cross functional team
• 3-6 people from your team
• Matched with a Red Hat expert 1-to-1
• 8 weeks, with four 2-week sprints,
including a demo day at the close
• Ongoing mentoring and collaboration post-lab
• In a state-of-the-art Red Hat lab
• In your company or partner office