JOBS AT RED HAT
Being a Red Hatter means caring for one another and taking steps to protect our colleagues, customers, partners, and communities. While personal risk tolerances and country regulations vary, we can commit to holding ourselves accountable to the following to create a shared expectation of safety as a community of Red Hatters.
Candidates and associates based in countries with vaccination or testing requirements will be required to follow government requirements, including confirming your vaccination status.
Red Hat’s goal is to support associate health and well-being, and create a work environment that enables Red Hatters to work together safely in-person and inclusively when not in-person. We continue to support associate health and safety, including by:
- Encouraging associates to be vaccinated for in-person interaction.
- Not requiring associates to take paid time off to get vaccinated or receive a booster shot
- Giving associates the flexibility to choose their readiness for in-person interactions.
- Establishing Community Standards including supporting remote work in alignment with CDC guidance when associates have been exposed to COVID-19, and taking time away through our PTO programs when associates are sick.
- Dedicating a cross-functional team to continuously monitor health and safety conditions and legal requirements around the world and coordinate precautions, such as masking or capacity limitations.
Recognizing that associates have different risk tolerances, Red Hatters have the flexibility to determine our own readiness for in-person interactions. Red Hat will not require associates or candidates to engage in in-person interactions (unless specifically required by the associate’s role). We will continue to monitor conditions and keep associates informed of changes to their country status and Red Hat Community Standards moving forward.
If you’re interested in working at Red Hat, browse our job openings and apply.