Cisco's new CVD makes deploying Red Hat's OpenShift Container Platform 3.7 on the UCS M5 server practically effortless with stateless computing and single-plane management.
Red Hat® Ansible® Automation and Red Hat Virtualization automate and optimize Cisco UCS and Nexus in your multicloud architecture reducing operational costs.
Together our network function virtualization (NFV) helps communications service providers move beyond traditional proprietary hardware to achieve greater efficiency and agility.
An integrated, proven cloud solution, based on Cisco UCS, for deploying IT-as-a-Service environments and beyond.
Build a private cloud with high availability, self-service, cloud connectivity, and application management capabilities.
Enterprise-grade open hybrid cloud foundation based on FlexPod, Cisco and NetApp's integrated computing, networking, and storage solution
Create a flexible, open, and integrated foundation for your production-grade cloud environment.
Production-ready, on-premises solution engineered, deployed, and operated 24x7x365 by Cisco on your behalf
Deploy a private cloud environment that works like a public cloud service.
Lew Tucker, VP & CTO, Cisco Cloud Computing
Build your own infrastructure
Cisco UCS Integrated Infrastructure with Red Hat OpenStack Platform
A reliable, secure cloud environment for delivering IT-as-a-Service
FlexPod for Red Hat OpenStack Platform
A hybrid cloud foundation you can trust
A public cloud experience in a private cloud environment
Smartphone data traffic will increase by
There will be
of subscriptions will be for mobile broadband.
of telecommunications companies cite network functions virtualization as their top priority for 2016.Source: Telecoms.com Intelligence, "Annual Industry Survey 2016," February 2016.
The Cisco NFV Infrastructure solution can save you
in total cost of ownership compared to build-it-yourself implementations.Source: Cisco, "Cisco NFV Infrastructure: Delivering Business Value," February 2016.
Support modern application development with containers
Containers change the way applications are built, deployed, and managed, dramatically accelerating application delivery. Red Hat and Cisco are developing complementary container technologies to meet the evolving needs of enterprises.
Advance your business with data analytics
By connecting a growing number of devices, the Internet of Things (IoT) can create new opportunities to connect with customers and partners. Combining the powerful, scalable Red Hat software stack with secure, robust Cisco network infrastructure can help you gain deeper insight and implement IoT effectively.
- Big data webinar, by Hortonworks, Cisco, and Red Hat
- Cisco, Hortonworks, and Red Hat are partnering on a validated joint architecture to help you build your big data solution. Learn more about how this architecture can help you reach massive scalability, superior efficiency, and dramatically lower total cost of ownership.
- Cisco and Red Hat partner for Splunk Enterprise deployments
- Learn how Red Hat and Cisco have built a software-defined storage solution for Splunk Enterprise deployments to make security threat patterns easier to detect at a significantly lower cost than proprietary solutions.
- Cisco enhances software and product development with OpenShift Container Platform
- Using OpenShift Container Platform, Cisco created a modern on-premise Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) environment where 1,000+ of its developers could easily design and build apps.
- Customers succeed with Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
- FICO, CA Technologies, and Cisco chose a manageable and secure PaaS solution with Red Hat OpenShift, and look forward to increased benefits with containers in Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
- Top 6 misconceptions about Linux containers
- In this video, Red Hat and Cisco present the considerations that organizations should take note of before embracing containers.
- FICO wins customers with Red Hat OpenStack cloud
- To transition from an on-premise model to a cloud- and services-based infrastructure, FICO chose to build an OpenStack cloud using Red Hat solutions.
- MUFG Union Bank serves customers faster with private cloud from Red Hat and Cisco
- MUFG Union Bank N.A. partnered with Red Hat and Cisco to create a private cloud solution that transformed the IT infrastructure and improve delivery time from months to hours.
- SWITCH unifies infrastructure with Cisco FlexPod and Red Hat
- The SWITCH Foundation successfully implemented a comprehensive convergent IT solution using Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Red Hat Virtualization, and Red Hat Satellite with a preconfigured Cisco FlexPod solution.
- FI-TS Provides SAP in the cloud securely thanks to Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
- The combination of Red Hat Virtualization and the Cisco UCS platform allows FI-TS to provide financial service providers with an SAP environment in the cloud that helps them significantly reduce their operating costs.