Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
Partners: Red Hat and DXC Technology
Modernize, transform, succeed
GSI partners committed to helping our customers by delivering open source solutions at scale
For more than 20 years, Red Hat and DXC Technology have pioneered technologies like artificial intelligence, machine learning, and big data analytics to help customers navigate change, guide smarter business decisions, and deliver better customer experiences.
DXC Technology’s global reach and deep expertise, combined with Red Hat’s open source product portfolio, helps us create compelling solutions and drive greater outcomes for customers. Together we help our customers unlock value and transform their businesses.
Organizations are pursuing transformation initiatives to stay relevant and competitive in today’s fast-moving markets.
Containerization has an increasing role in reducing business and IT complexity and speeding delivery of new services. Red Hat and DXC Technology are transforming application deployment models by shifting processes to a secure, container-based approach across multiple clouds. How? With DXC Managed Container Services powered by Red Hat® OpenShift®.
The BMW Group needs to access, analyze, and apply large amounts of data collected from sensors used during road tests to support its automated vehicle initiatives. Created by DXC Technology using Red Hat software, the BMW Group’s new data platform helped the group reduce development time with faster, more accurate driving simulations and data analytics.
- Achieving Fluid Telehealth: How to Create a Virtual Care Infrastructure that Supports Patients and Providers
- Beyond autonomous vehicles: how automakers are partnering to shape the future
- Transform application deployments with managed containers
- Announcing the winners of the 14th annual Red Hat Innovation Awards