Partners: Red Hat and Infosys Finacle
Inspiring better banking
Partnering to deliver a cloud-native digital banking suite that helps banks engage, innovate, operate, and transform better using open source platforms.
What we’re doing together
Finacle’s industry-leading banking solutions, deployed on Red Hat® platforms, help banks gain the speed, agility, and resilience they need to scale and modernize IT with confidence.
Our partnership with Red Hat has enabled the OpenShift Container Platform to emerge as the preferred choice for private cloud deployments amongst our customers. With the rapid emergence of the OpenShift Container Platform on the public cloud—AWS Red Hat OpenShift, Azure Red Hat OpenShift, and Google Cloud Platform—we are also enabling a smooth transition path to the public cloud. Overall, this partnership is helping banks accelerate their cloud journeys with confidence.
Inspire better banking with a comprehensive banking platform
Finacle helps banks design and deliver personalized products and services to engage better with customers, employees, and partners. Built on a unique engagement hub, the Finacle Suite helps banks onboard, converse, service, and sell better. Banks running on Finacle have realized an average 19% improvement in their Net Promoter Scores.¹
Banks can go to market faster with Finacle’s flexible product factories that bring global innovations to life with simple configurations. Banks can compose contemporary, future-ready digital business models with ease, using Finacle’s open application programming interfaces (APIs), webhooks, and App Center. Banks running on Finacle have experienced an average 20% improvement in ecosystem innovation and a 16% increase in digital sales.²
Finacle helps banks reduce costs and become more sustainable. Finacle provides straight-through processing, driven by rules and APIs and supported by an in-house robotic process automation (RPA) platform. Finacle’s blockchain-powered solutions open up new levels of efficiencies by automating interorganizational processes. An assessment of the top 1,000 banks in the world confirms that institutions powered by Finacle enjoy a 4.2% lower cost-to-income ratio over their peers.³
Finacle helps banks modernize and evolve IT better so that they can stay relevant to rapidly changing market dynamics. With a componentized digital suite and flexible deployment options, Finacle empowers banks to mitigate risk, evolve, and modernize in a phased manner. Finacle’s DevOps toolchain helps banks build, test, deploy, and monitor new capabilities with the speed to stay ahead of the competition.
- PYMNTS article 1: Cash Management In The Hot Seat As Banks, Corporates Heavy On APIs, Cloud
- PYMNTS article 2: Road to Success for Banks in the Digital Era Runs Through [Cash] Payments
- PYMNTS article 3: w/ video: Bringing Corporate Cash Management Into The Digital Future
- Executive brief: Leaping Forward: Scaling Digital Innovation in Corporate Banking
- PYMNTS executive report: Corporate Cash Management Banks Put CFOs in the Cash Management Driver’s Seat
- PYMNTS executive report: Banks Put CFOs in the Cash Management Driver’s Seat
- Research report: Leaping forward: Scaling digital innovation in corporate banking
- PYMNTS executive panel: Catalyzing cash management: Cloud tech and APIs are transcending legacy limits
- Webinar: 2021: We all become challenger banks
- Partner executive video: Red Hat and Infosys Finacle
- Webinar: Corporate Banking Innovation Survey Results
- Podcast: Corporate Banking Digital Transformation Status: Underway, Future, Myth
- Infographic: Differentiate your bank with superior customer experiences
- Detail: Power your digital banking strategy
- Brief: Differentiate your bank with an engaging customer experience
- Press release: ANZ works with Infosys to re-platform its internet banking
- Press release: Finacle digital banking solution suite to be available on Red Hat OpenShift and IBM Cloud for Financial Services
- Press release: New Study by Infosys Finacle, Red Hat, and Strategic Treasurer