San Francisco, CA
June 27-30, 2016
Watch David Ward, senior vice president, CTO of engineering, and chief architect at Cisco, deliver his keynote presentation on Wednesday, June 29 at 1:45pm Pacific.
Las Vegas, NV
July 10-14, 2016
Watch Red Hat's presentation at the expo theater and stop by the Red Hat booth for mini-sessions about emerging technologies.
of cloud adopters say OpenStack is important to their cloud strategy.Source: IDC, "Don't Get Left Behind: The Business Benefits of Achieving Greater Cloud Adoption," August 2015.
An integrated, proven cloud solution, based on Cisco UCS, for deploying IT-as-a-Service environments and beyond.
Build a private cloud with high availability, self-service, cloud connectivity, and application management capabilities.
Enterprise-grade open hybrid cloud foundation based on FlexPod, Cisco and NetApp's integrated computing, networking, and storage solution
Create a flexible, open, and integrated foundation for your production-grade cloud environment.
Production-ready, on-premises solution engineered, deployed, and operated 24x7x365 by Cisco on your behalf
Deploy a private cloud environment that works like a public cloud service.
Satinder Sethi, Vice president of product management, data center solutions, Cisco
Build your own infrastructure
Cisco UCS Integrated Infrastructure with Red Hat OpenStack Platform
A reliable, secure cloud environment for delivering IT-as-a-Service
FlexPod for Red Hat OpenStack Platform
A hybrid cloud foundation you can trust
A public cloud experience in a private cloud environment
Smartphone data traffic will increase by
There will be
of subscriptions will be for mobile broadband.
of telecommunications companies cite network functions virtualization as their top priority for 2016.Source: Telecoms.com Intelligence, "Annual Industry Survey 2016," February 2016.
The Cisco NFV Infrastructure solution can save you
in total cost of ownership compared to build-it-yourself implementations.Source: Cisco, "Cisco NFV Infrastructure: Delivering Business Value," February 2016.
Support modern application development with containers
Containers change the way applications are built, deployed, and managed, dramatically accelerating application delivery. Red Hat and Cisco are developing complementary container technologies to meet the evolving needs of enterprises.
Advance your business with data analytics
By connecting a growing number of devices, the Internet of Things (IoT) can create new opportunities to connect with customers and partners. Combining the powerful, scalable Red Hat software stack with secure, robust Cisco network infrastructure can help you gain deeper insight and implement IoT effectively.
- Fight cyberattacks with Splunk, Cisco, and Red Hat
- Splunk Enterprise deployed with Red Hat Gluster Storage on Cisco Unified Computing System servers offers a strong defense with cybersecurity analytics.
- Delivering Splunk Enterprise with Red Hat and Cisco
- Splunk Enterprise deployed with Red Hat Gluster Storage on Cisco Unified Computing System (Cisco UCS) servers is a compelling cyberanalytics solution.
- Accelerate enterprise OpenStack deployment with Red Hat and Cisco
- Red Hat and Cisco integrated cloud solutions simplify and accelerate enterprise OpenStack deployment, reduce cloud infrastructure costs, and protect your datacenter investments so you can focus on gaining a competitive advantage for your business.
- Building an application-aware cloud infrastructure
- This executive brief describes the current challenges in deploying cloud applications and the benefits of implementing an application-aware cloud infrastructure with Red Hat and Cisco.
- Gain agility with network functions virtualization
- Red Hat and Cisco offer an NFV infrastructure solution that can help your organization deploy NFV rapidly and reliably.
- FlexPod for enterprise-grade clouds
- This technology overview describes the benefits of deploying an enterprise-grade cloud using integrated Red Hat, NetApp, and Cisco OpenStack solutions.
- High-volume unstructured data storage with Cisco and Red Hat
- Cisco and Red Hat provide a solution that offers an ultra-dense, scalable, and high-throughput storage for large amounts of unstructured data.
- Cisco UCS C3160 Rack Server with Red Hat Ceph Storage
- In this whitepaper, learn more about using a Cisco UCS C3160 server with Red Hat Ceph Storage in a scaling multinode setup with petabytes of storage.
- Linux containers: Why they're in your future and what has to happen first
- Read this whitepaper to learn about the future of Linux® containers.
- Red Hat and Cisco: Making OpenStack work for the enterprise
- Watch this webinar to learn about the Cisco and Red Hat OpenStack Platform solution—its differentiators and benefits versus rolling your own.
- Big data webinar, by Hortonworks, Cisco, and Red Hat
- Cisco, Hortonworks, and Red Hat are partnering on a validated joint architecture to help you build your big data solution. Learn more about how this architecture can help you reach massive scalability, superior efficiency, and dramatically lower total cost of ownership.
- Cisco and Red Hat partner for Splunk Enterprise deployments
- Learn how Red Hat and Cisco have built a software-defined storage solution for Splunk Enterprise deployments to make security threat patterns easier to detect at a significantly lower cost than proprietary solutions.
- Cisco enhances software and product development with OpenShift Enterprise
- Using OpenShift Enterprise, Cisco created a modern on-premise Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) environment where 1,000+ of its developers could easily design and build apps.
- Customers succeed with OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat
- FICO, CA Technologies, and Cisco chose a manageable and secure PaaS solution with Red Hat OpenShift, and look forward to increased benefits with containers in OpenShift Enterprise 3.
- Top 6 misconceptions about Linux containers
- In this video, Red Hat and Cisco present the considerations that organizations should take note of before embracing containers.
- Cisco improves software and product development with OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat
- Using OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat as a foundation, Cisco IT created the Lightweight Application Environment (LAE), which runs on top of Cisco's internal private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS).
- FICO wins customers with Red Hat OpenStack cloud
- To transition from an on-premise model to a cloud- and services-based infrastructure, FICO chose to build an OpenStack cloud using Red Hat solutions.
- MUFG Union Bank serves customers faster with private cloud from Red Hat and Cisco
- MUFG Union Bank N.A. partnered with Red Hat and Cisco to create a private cloud solution that transformed the IT infrastructure and improve delivery time from months to hours.
- Customers save time and money with Red Hat and Cisco
- Three customer success stories for Red Hat and Cisco: IT consulting and financial services company, FI-TS; telecommunications provider, tw telecom; and Dutch radio and television service provider, Glashart Media.
- SWITCH unifies infrastructure with Cisco FlexPod and Red Hat
- The SWITCH Foundation successfully implemented a comprehensive convergent IT solution using Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, and Red Hat Satellite with a preconfigured Cisco FlexPod solution.
- FI-TS Provides SAP in the cloud securely thanks to Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
- The combination of Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization and the Cisco UCS platform allows FI-TS to provide financial service providers with an SAP environment in the cloud that helps them significantly reduce their operating costs.