Select a language
Red Hat Application Services
- Red Hat Runtimes
- Red Hat Fuse
- Red Hat 3scale API Management
- Red Hat AMQ (Broker, Interconnect, Streams)
- Change data capture
- Service registry
Red Hat Process Automation
- Red Hat JBoss® Enterprise Application Platform
- A set of cloud-native runtimes
- Red Hat build of Quarkus
- Red Hat build of OpenJDK
- Red Hat Data Grid
- Red Hat AMQ (Broker)
- Migration Toolkit for Applications
- Single sign-on
- Launcher service
- Red Hat JBoss Web Server
Red Hat Process Automation is 1 of 3 groups of products in the Red Hat Application Services portfolio. Red Hat Process Automation enables business users to create end-user apps, diagram and model business decisions, access analytics, and benefit from dynamic case management.
Red Hat Process Automation Manager is a platform for developing containerized microservices and applications that automate business decisions and processes. It includes business process management (BPM), business rules management (BRM), and business resource optimization and complex event processing (CEP) technologies.
Red Hat Decision Manager is a platform for developing containerized microservices and applications that automate business decisions. It includes business rules management, complex event processing, and resource optimization technologies.
Using Red Hat Process Automation on Red Hat OpenShift helps you build more reliable and adaptable technologies by:
- Enabling straightforward creation of containerized process and decision automation applications
- Simplifying the deployment of those containerized process and decision automation applications as cloud-native microservices
- Governing the production of process automation and decision logic in the same way as other software code, as both flow through the same OpenShift pipeline
Explore related resources
Rely on Red Hat
Our subscriptions come with award-winning support; the industry's largest ecosystem of partners, customers, and experts; hardware certifications; and a connection to open source communities where we source the best features and harden them for our enterprise products.
Need more support? You can also rely on our Technical Account Managers to help you solve your IT challenges.
Get immediate experience building, running, and scaling applications with tools, runtimes, and frameworks from Red Hat Application Services.
From global systems integrators to regional solution providers. From the biggest to the more specialized consulting companies. Red Hat partners are here to help you succeed in application development.
Red Hat® Consulting offers more than just technical expertise. We're strategic advisers who take a big-picture view of your organization, analyze your challenges, and help you overcome them with comprehensive, cost-effective solutions.