How mid-sized organizations can improve quality, speed, and stability
To achieve a competitive advantage and operational efficiency, IT teams must rapidly develop and deliver fresh, innovative applications. This need for speed and agility requires an open software solution optimized for containers in a light, flexible architecture—used across clouds and without the drag of complex, proprietary infrastructure. Consider these six ways to improve application quality, speed, and stability.
1 Gain business agility with cloud and multicloud
Cloud computing or multiple clouds—public, private, or a hybrid of the two—are key drivers of operational efficiency and technology-based business growth. To succeed:
- Move infrastructure and applications to the cloud—companies that do report 74% higher customer satisfaction.
- Adopt cloud computing—and boost operational efficiency by as much as 78%.1
- Use elastic cloud technology to expand or shrink your IT infrastructure as business needs change.
- Deliver more secure IT on demand.
2 Adopt containers and orchestration
- With an open container orchestration platform based on Kubernetes, it takes less time to manage containerized apps— and to move apps from cloud to cloud.
- Choose a container platform that can build, run, and manage Kubernetes-based workloads at scale across clouds and on-premise.
- Speed innovation and retain key developers with a container platform designed for developers and IT operations teams.
- Position your organization for the future with a containerfirst platform that allows you to run containers and virtual machines side by side.