Across industries, organizations recognize that innovative software applications are essential to staying competitive. To improve agility, speed, and flexibility, organizations are transitioning to cloud environments and adopting cloud-native development for new applications and existing technology that previously existed only on-premise.
Managed cloud services is a family of services that eliminates the need to redirect resources from development to manage and maintain infrastructure. Streamlining cloud management empowers developers to do more and helps organizations:
• Gain faster time to market.
• Reduce overall costs.
• Reduce dependency on and use of IT resources.
• Modernize their approach to cloud-native development.
• Focus on core competencies.
Choosing the right managed cloud service provider
Managed cloud services simplify application deployment and can reduce operational overhead and complexities. As a result, developers and IT organizations can adopt cloud-native application development and deployment more quickly.
The right managed cloud service provider can help you:
• Accelerate application delivery and DevOps.
• Facilitate cloud service integration.
• Operationalize artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML) into intelligent applications. • Build for any cloud environment.
• Run and manage applications anywhere.
Modernize cloud computing with Red Hat Cloud Services
Red Hat® Cloud Services provides managed application, data, and platform cloud services with full stack management and a streamlined user experience across hybrid cloud environments on a Kubernetes platform.
With Red Hat OpenShift®, you gain a comprehensive application platform that provides both infrastructure and operations tools.