2 Do more with less
Promising new technologies like containerization, vRAN and 5G require extra investment to maintain networks with fewer resources. If any of these objectives are a priority for you, cloud-native OSS can help solve your challenges by:
- Lowering operational expenditure (OPEX).
- Enhancing compliance and consistency.
- Operating a resilient network with hyperscaler speed and agility.
- Scaling your capacity to manage rapid growth, new 5G, and vRAN deployments without incremental resources.
- Using existing investment into legacy systems while adding new capabilities.
- Maximizing developer creativity, focus, and productivity when solving core problems.
- Increasing security of your infrastructure and operations.
3 Build for the future
Cloud-native OSS and BSS infrastructure is fundamental to becoming a digital communications service provider, whether you build, buy or take a hybrid approach.
- True workload portability allows you to develop once and deploy anywhere to meet changing business needs with greater agility.
- Cloud-native development tools and platforms make it easier for developers to focus on innovating and shipping code.
- Agile integration links new and refactored applications with legacy systems and connects across boundaries.
- Automated business processes and everyday tasks to lower cost, reduce down times, and increase compliance and security.
- Tap the rapid innovation of the open source community.
How Red Hat can help
Red Hat offers an open, integrated, and secure platform to build modern and flexible OSS/BSS solutions.