KEEP PACE WITH RAPID APP DEVELOPMENT DEMANDS WITH AUTOMATION
Businesses face constant pressure to release better products, faster. However, with complex IT environments, even the smallest task can be time-consuming — and time is not the only obstacle. Manual software deployments and sprawling dependencies add errors and delays to release cycles, making it difficult to keep up with market demands. In addition, these issues may incite development teams to use unauthorized shadow IT solutions that can introduce security or other risks.
Automation software can help organizations efficiently create and streamline repeatable processes, like automated software deployment, as well as manage workflow handoff between development and operations teams. However, technology alone will not deliver this value. To successfully optimize application delivery, businesses need an effective framework.
Red Hat® Consulting partners with enterprise organizations to create a strategic approach to automation that streamlines application development and delivery with repeatable, reliable processes and faster standardization across any number of hosts. Using Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform, organizations can establish a framework to securely and consistently deploy multitier applications, supporting collaborative DevOps practices across your organization.
GET STARTED WITH RED HAT CONSULTING AND RED HAT ANSIBLE
Red Hat Consulting helps organizations quickly, strategically achieve value while improving enterprise-wide capabilities. During a Red Hat Consulting engagement, teams receive training not only on technology but also on the methods and skills needed to sustain success even when the engagement is complete.
Across the following stages, Red Hat experts use products, services, and custom engagements to help customers design, build, and scale an automation strategy that meets their unique business needs.
|DISCOVER||During a complimentary half-day discovery session, Red Hat experts identify your organization’s unique business needs, use cases, and challenges, then define a target state that identifies potential solutions.|
|DESIGN||During a three-week Ansible Smart Start engagement, Red Hat consultants use Red Hat Ansible Tower to establish a foundation for standardizing and automating app delivery. A pilot implementation is deployed to:
• Review Ansible concepts as they relate to your IT environment.
• Establish foundational understanding and an approach to optimized design.
|DEPLOY||During the Standardize and Automate Application Delivery engagement, Red Hat consultants help your organization develop a deployment framework that includes the following steps over three months:
• Identify target app deployment use cases including OS, environment, and platforms.
• Develop and test automation content, including Ansible playbooks, roles, and inventory.
• Configure Ansible Tower job templates and workflows for application automation.
• Deliver an engagement journal that includes:
• High-level deployment designs
• Roadmap for future expansion and integration
• Completed and recommended use cases
THE RED HAT CONSULTING DIFFERENCE
Working directly with Red Hat engineering and support organizations, Red Hat Consulting teams use their advanced skills to deliver solutions based on Red Hat products and open standards. With exclusive insight into upcoming features and product roadmaps, nobody is better positioned to align teams, streamline processes, and integrate enterprise systems and applications.
- Connected insight: Red Hat Consulting teams communicate directly with Red Hat support and product development organizations. Many consultants are also active contributors to the upstream open source communities behind Red Hat technologies, offering unparalleled insight into development.
- Diverse technical experience: Red Hat Consulting maintains extensive expertise on open source and proprietary systems and application platforms. This comprehensive understanding of the technology market helps us provide clients with a complete view of their IT environments. Our guidance is based on a holistic understanding of enterprise systems, not just our own products.
- Mentor-based approach: Red Hat Consulting’s approach gives clients the information and skills they need to migrate to Red Hat solutions safely and efficiently. Red Hat believes that knowledge must be open and shared, just like source code.