SUPPORT GROWING I.T. NETWORK CONFIGURATION WITH ANSIBLE
Networking is a critical component of IT, yet true automation of network configuration is rare. Instead, networks are often configured manually or through custom scripting, without a single reference source for future scaling efforts. With numerous devices, vendors, and system versions, network configurations inevitably generate delays and user errors, compromising business continuity and agility.
Red Hat® Consulting can help your organization transition from your current network configuration approach to effective, efficient automation. Using Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform, Red Hat subject matter experts partner with organizations to create a strategic approach and framework for standardizing and automating network configuration. This holistic foundation uses shared language and processes standardized across vendors, devices, and versions, making them self-documenting, scalable, and repeatable.
With this approach, Red Hat experts consider your unique business needs and resources to support organizational change and help you take advantage of new network hardware.
GET STARTED WITH RED HAT CONSULTING AND RED HAT ANSIBLE FOR NETWORK AUTOMATION
Red Hat Consulting helps organizations quickly, strategically achieve value while improving enterprise-wide capabilities. During a Red Hat Consulting engagement, teams receive training not only on technology but also on the methods and skills needed to sustain success even when the engagement is complete.
Across the following stages, Red Hat experts use products, services, and custom engagements to help customers design, build, and scale an automation strategy that meets their unique business needs.
|DISCOVER||During a complimentary half-day discovery session, Red Hat experts identify your organization’s unique business needs, use cases, and challenges, then define a target state that identifies potential solutions.|
|DESIGN||During a three-week Ansible Smart Start engagement, Red Hat consultants use Red Hat Ansible Tower to establish a foundation for network integration. A pilot implementation is deployed to:
• Review Ansible concepts as they relate to your IT environment.
• Establish foundational understanding and an approach to optimized design.
During the Standardize and Automate Network Configuration engagement, Red Hat consultants help your organization develop a deployment framework that includes the following steps over three months:
• Audit existing networks and new network device provisioning
THE RED HAT CONSULTING DIFFERENCE
Working directly with Red Hat engineering and support organizations, Red Hat Consulting teams use their advanced skills to deliver solutions based on Red Hat products and open standards. With exclusive insight into upcoming features and product roadmaps, nobody is better positioned to align teams, streamline processes, and integrate enterprise systems and applications.
- Connected insight: Red Hat Consulting teams communicate directly with Red Hat support and product development organizations. Many consultants are also active contributors to the upstream open source communities behind Red Hat technologies, offering unparalleled insight into development.
- Diverse technical experience: Red Hat Consulting maintains extensive expertise on open source and proprietary systems and application platforms. This comprehensive understanding of the technology market helps us provide clients with a complete view of their IT environments. Our guidance is based on a holistic understanding of enterprise systems, not just our own products.
- Mentor-based approach: Red Hat Consulting’s approach gives clients the information and skills they need to migrate to Red Hat solutions safely and efficiently. Red Hat believes that knowledge must be open and shared, just like source code.