Constant change causes challenges in financial services
Driven by heightened consumer expectations and pressure from nontraditional service providers, financial services companies must balance consumer demand for more personalized services with evolving regulations and security concerns. Organizations must simultaneously manage existing IT configurations while adopting new infrastructure to streamline operations and increase efficiency.
To overcome these challenges and deliver results, traditional financial services institutions (FSIs) are pursuing digital transformation. Key changes that are part of these efforts include automating manual, time-consuming processes and deploying modern application platforms that adapt easily to changing requirements. FSIs can also streamline operations while unifying new and existing IT resources into an optimized, manageable environment.
Red Hat provides advanced automation solutions, such as Red Hat® Ansible® Automation Platform, that help FSIs digitally transform quickly and effectively. Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform can help FSIs create a consistent foundation for automation and improve existing processes to support digital initiatives. Ansible Automation Platform features an easy-to-use engine that automates provisioning, configuration management, application deployment, and intraservice orchestration across on-premise and cloud environments.
Agility, flexibility, and speed require optimizing resources and processes
Managing the speed and impact of technological change is key to creating competitive advantage. To reduce process complexity and streamline organization-wide business operations:
- Standardize infrastructure and resources to improve visibility and support automated resource management.
- Simplify and automate processes and tasks—including service requests, provisioning, and retirement—across environments.
- Adopt common, easy-to-use management and automation toolsets to improve team collaboration.
Automation allows you to unify new and existing IT resources into an optimized, manageable environment. To achieve these resource-related benefits, organizations can:
- Deploy high-performance infrastructure with increased visibility, consolidated management, flexibility, and automation.
- Implement collaborative design optimization and integration between hardware and software to increase workload density and resource utilization.
- Develop reusable processes throughout your organization to reduce manual work. Using automation, you can accomplish more with your existing infrastructure, so your staff can focus on strategic projects that deliver more customer value.