Organizations need to work faster and more efficiently to stay competitive, but infrastructure and dependencies are becoming more complex with cloud-native development. Insights are harder to obtain and there is less time to decipher them. Learn how Dynatrace and Red Hat provide greater control, confidence, and speed of transformation.
1 Simplify your view of complex environments
Adopting Kubernetes with Red Hat® OpenShift® helps developers build, deploy, and run applications on-premise, in a cloud environment, or at the edge of the network.
Managing modern microservices environments can be complex. With Dynatrace, organizations can monitor Red Hat OpenShift to orchestrate applications, clusters, and underlying cloud infrastructure. With a complete, real-time topology and dependency map of environments, teams can see the health of applications, container processes, and code, which helps organizations:
- Gain a full-stack overview of cloud environments from the underlying infrastructure to the end user.
- Automate entire hybrid multicloud ecosystems.
- Optimize continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Automatically deliver more precise, artificial-intelligence-powered answers to simplify Kubernetes rollout and management.
- Eliminate the need to deploy, configure, and update agents.
- Scale across nodes and applications more easily.
2 Empower DevOps teams
Red Hat OpenShift and Dynatrace can help DevOps teams improve operational stability, control, and consistency.
The less teams have to manually monitor and manage, the more they can focus on business-value-enhancing projects. With Dynatrace and Red Hat OpenShift working together, teams can:
- Accelerate digital transformation for the organization.
- Gain more time for innovation by using automatic, zero-configuration monitoring, alert, and observability solutions with no code overhead.
- Improve operational stability, control, and consistency during updates.
- Deliver digital experiences that meet or enhance the experiences of all users.
- Continue to use preferred tools and application runtimes with the additional support for detecting problems or bad code early on.
3 Use AI insights
With Dynatrace’s all-in-one platform, organizations get access to more than just data.
The ability to view artificial intelligence (AI) performance metrics for infrastructure and user experience helps manage workloads and inform more strategic upgrades and solutions. With Red Hat OpenShift and Dynatrace, teams can determine:
- Where and when problems occur and the cause without having to read through unclear alerts.
- Whether monolith applications need to be broken up into microservices or require new container-based applications for faster production.
- How best to scale up transformation for business growth.
- Effective ways to improve customer experience with accurate performance insights.
4 Transform faster
Today, customers expect smarter applications, and organizations are expected to deliver and update quickly even with limited resources.
Red Hat OpenShift gives organizations the ability to create and deploy new code faster and adapt to market changes. With the added, readily usable solutions provided by Dynatrace, teams can monitor and manage what they build and how it is working for users.
When used together,organizations can:
- Develop and deploy applications faster.
- Shorten time spent in testing cycles with a full view of relationships and dependencies.
- Maintain the health of infrastructure to maintain modernized applications.
- Help ensure that applications run at the most efficient level for clients.
- Use real-time data about user satisfaction, detect struggles, and predict behavior to provide the best and most responsible application experience.