Microsoft and Red Hat offer customers efficient, in-portal access to integrated, co-located* support teams as part of the comprehensive, enterprise-grade partnership in a cloud environment.
Organizations can benefit from support from both companies with an integrated ticketing system and interoperable, coordinated issue escalation.
Choose your support path and initiate your case with Microsoft or Red Hat
- Customers can initiate support requests with the Microsoft Azure portal or Red Hat® Customer Portal.
- Azure on-demand (pay-as-you-go) subscribers can use the Azure portal to access the Red Hat Customer Portal efficiently and view the Red Hat Knowledgebase and product documentation.
Receive expert cross-product support
- Red Hat support specialists train in Azure services, and Azure support specialists train for Red Hat support.
- Red Hat Technical Account Managers co-locate* with Azure support teams for better communication and collaboration.
Experience collaborative cross-vendor support with our case exchange platform
- The integrated case exchange platform allows Microsoft and Red Hat support teams to communicate and share notes.
- Teams automatically route cases between support centers while focusing on security and compliance with International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 27001.
- Microsoft Azure Red Hat OpenShift® customer cases experience interoperable escalation to the Red Hat Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) team as needed.