Some of the largest organizations in the world have used intelligent automation to create new lines of business, transform operations, and deliver superior customer experiences. These companies have transformed the way they work, outpacing competitors who rely on custom scripting projects. Intelligent automation software lets businesses design, configure, and digitize labor-intensive, time-consuming work to improve efficiency, create capacity, and boost operational excellence.
Automation used to be complex and expensive, but Red Hat and WorkFusion have joined forces to make it simple and accessible for businesses. With the combined capabilities of Red Hat® Process Automation Manager and WorkFusion’s Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions, customers can use enterprise-grade process automation to speed their journey to digital operations.
WorkFusion’s intelligent automation solutions combine the RPA and artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities global businesses need to digitize into enterprise-grade automation products. These solutions are built for operations teams at data-intensive organizations, such as global banking and financial services companies, healthcare and insurance providers, and business process outsourcing (BPO) firms. These organizations use WorkFusion intelligent automation solutions to become leaner, more productive, and more agile.
Red Hat Process Automation Manager helps organizations capture business logic and develop applications that automate business processes and decisions. It combines business process management, business rules management, business resource optimization, and complex event processing technologies into a single, integrated, open source platform.
FEATURES AND CAPABILITIES
Improve operational efficiency and process accuracy. Before integration, business process management (BPM) users had to perform data extraction, copy-paste, and legacy systems tasks manually. With the fully integrated Red Hat and WorkFusion solution, customers can automate time-consuming, error-prone, manual data tasks with software bots directly from Red Hat business processes. This capability increases speed and accuracy.
- Reduce automation time-to-value. Out-of-the-box integration makes implementation fast and easy for business users.
- Support open standards. Powerful rules and workflow engines offer native support for open standards, such as BPMN2 and DMN.
- Provide self-service. WorkFusion’s Recorder tool allows nontechnical users to automate without coding by tracking screen actions in real time. This capability speeds up execution of BPM processes for additional productivity gains.
- Integrate legacy applications into BPM. Easily move data between legacy systems and business processes with WorkFusion RPA’s plug-and-play bots and connectors.
- Offer flexible on-premise, cloud, or hybrid deployments. The integration is available for all types of customers, whether they prefer an on-premise version of WorkFusion or a cloud offering of both Red Hat and WorkFusion software.
WorkFusion has future plans to automate routine work with RPA and judgment work with cognitive bots. As users execute processes with Red Hat Process Automation Manager, WorkFusion will identify patterns in the way people work and turn repetitive tasks into bot work. Cognitive bots will learn from BPM process execution to optimize or make decisions that currently require human appraisal, which will save time and increase staff productivity.
Visit WorkFusion at www.workfusion.com.