JUST-IN-TIME LEARNING FROM RED HAT TRAINING
For developers, it is difficult to make time for full-day training courses. Developers need access to answers as problems arise—and on-demand content as schedules allow. Developers need training that is immediately available, prescriptive, and reliable. The industry is evolving rapidly—as are software releases and best practices. As a result, online resources quickly become out of date. Red Hat® Training provides continuously updated content straight from the source to help you keep pace.
42% of the courses in Red Hat Learning Subscription were added in the last year.
A SUBSCRIPTION DESIGNED FOR DEVELOPERS
Red Hat Learning Subscription Developer was designed with developers in mind. A single, annual subscription delivers access to all Red Hat Training courses for developers, including content on Red Hat OpenShift®, Red Hat Middleware, and containers. Through a dynamic, online learning platform including video classroom courses, e-books, and hands-on labs, developers have access to global, 24x7 training that is delivered on-demand, at their own pace, and in up to nine languages.
Get on-the-job support.
- Easily searchable content to help quickly answer questions on cloud-native technologies, microservices, and migrating existing applications.
- Quick lab access to already set-up, hands-on environments with detailed steps.
- New and updated courses are added to the subscription as they are released.
- On-demand access, worldwide, 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
- Early access to courses and labs currently in development, including content on new product versions and releases.
Build your skills.
- No prerequisite level of expertise required, allowing you to build your skills on cloud-native technologies or development, regardless of your level.
- Track progress toward training and certification goals.
- Train offline with up to 10 e-book downloads.
- Get certified in up to three Red Hat certifications with three exam attempts.
- Verify your skills with Red Hat application development through certification.