Accelerate development, delivery, and value with skilled teams
With the increased pace of technology development, teams must have access to training that aligns with their job role, business objectives, and learning styles. With an ongoing investment in updating employees’ IT skills, organizations can see a marked improvement in individuals’ capability and business value. A recent IDC study found that Red Hat trained teams are 38% more productive and are able to deploy new IT resources 59% faster on average.1
Red Hat Learning Subscription Enterprise is a scalable and comprehensive learning solution that organizations can use to deliver ongoing training on Red Hat technologies for a large number of users. It provides outcome-driven courses, hands-on labs, and performance-based exams to prepare individuals with enterprise-ready experience.
Red Hat Learning Subscription Enterprise includes:
- Access to all Red Hat training courses.
- Hands-on, cloud-based labs.
- On-demand 24x7 access.
- Remote options so teams can continue learning progress during travel restrictions.
- Content available in up to 11 languages to support global teams.
- Skills paths that align courses to the development of specific skills.
- No prerequisite level of expertise, allowing teams to build skills regardless of experience.
- An interactive, intuitive learning interface.
- Detailed reporting features that show how teams are using their Red Hat Learning Subscription.
Red Hat training produces real results
A recent IDC study found that participating in Red Hat training can deliver a number of benefits, including:
- A projected three-year return on investment (ROI) of 365%.
- 44% higher DevOps team productivity on average.
- 59% faster times to deploy IT resources on average.
- IT infrastructure teams that are 34% more efficient on average.
- When Red Hat training is completed prior to onboarding, new hires may be ready for their jobs on an average of 76% faster.
- The percentage of staff with competency in Red Hat OpenShift may increase by tenfold.
A flexible, cost-effective training solution for large teams
With Red Hat Learning Subscription Enterprise, implementation and management can be more effective, and the training budget can be stretched for maximum benefit. Users can develop the competencies that will help them develop needed skills more quickly and perform their jobs more capably. With the flexibility to decide how and when they train, users can fit learning into busy schedules and adapt the courses to accommodate different learning styles.
The enterprise bundle offers significant cost savings. Priced at approximately 70% less than individual subscriptions, Red Hat Learning Subscription Enterprise lets three employees acquire technical skills for less than the price of one individual subscription. Additional savings result from the ability to accommodate a large number of users without traveling or taking time away from work. Red Hat Learning Subscription Enterprise is offered in standard or basic subscriptions, which helps you budget for training in one predictable, annual subscription cost.
Improve accountability with increased visibility
An important aspect of any training investment is being able to gauge whether teams are advancing their skills. Red Hat Learning Subscription Enterprise provides comprehensive, self-service reporting for operational control and tracking capabilities for managers. Dashboards and reports track users’ activity, measure progress, and assess engagement. Managers can access details such as course progress, lab hours used, and exam status to measure engagement and progress.
Red Hat Learning Subscription Enterprise provides the critical skills training your IT teams need in one flexible, economical, easy-to-manage solution.
Visit the Red Hat Learning Subscription page for more information.
Contact your sales representative to begin your organization’s skills transformation.
IDC Business Value White Paper, sponsored by Red Hat, "The Business Value of Red Hat Training," IDC doc # US46999720, Dec. 2020. https://www.redhat.com/en/resources/IDC-business-value-training