This practical book helps developers and architects examine long-established, Java-based models and demonstrates how to bring these monolithic applications successfully into the cloud-native model with Kubernetes. You will learn:
- The basics of cloud-native applications.
- What parts of your Java portfolio to migrate and modernize.
- How to transition projects and teams.
- About building a cloud-native platform that supports effective development.
- How to complement traditional enterprise Java applications with components on top of containers and Kubernetes.
- About the future of cloud-native, serverless, event-driven architectures.
The regular price of the print copy is US$59. Thanks to Red Hat, you can download this e-book version for free.Download