Building and scaling applications across cloud environments can help organizations go to market faster and focus on innovation. Together, Red Hat and Microsoft offer organizations flexible, open hybrid cloud solutions wherever they are in their digital transformation journey. Organizations of all sizes enjoy a variety of benefits with Red Hat® solutions on Microsoft Azure.
1 Build a flexible foundation
Red Hat and Microsoft provide organizations with the ability to choose the right combination of technologies to suit current and future business needs.
To adapt to rapid change, organizations need a flexible, hybrid cloud infrastructure as a foundation. Red Hat and Microsoft help give teams the flexibility they need by offering:
- A security-focused hybrid cloud environment for organizations to build, deploy, and automate by integrating Red Hat OpenShift® and Red Hat Enterprise Linux® with Microsoft Azure.
- The ability to strategically lift and shift existing applications, allows organizations to modernize while continuing to use what is needed and adjust for upcoming goals.
- Access to integrated software components like Red Hat JBoss® Enterprise Application Platform, Red Hat Integration, and Red Hat Ansible® Automation Platform tools to customize environments.
2 Use your committed spend
With your current Microsoft Azure Consumption Commitment (MACC) you can purchase Red Hat solutions on Microsoft Azure.
Organizations can access what they need by using:
- Red Hat Cloud Access or Microsoft Azure Hybrid Benefit to run eligible product subscriptions.
- The Microsoft Enterprise Agreement, which allows organizations to buy a minimum of three-year licenses for cloud services and software under one agreement.
- Microsoft Azure Marketplace to customize hybrid cloud environments with certified solutions, software, and services.
3 Manage hybrid cloud environments more effectively
Gain control over complex hybrid cloud environments and increase operational efficiency.
Red Hat and Microsoft manage the full stack from infrastructure to daily operations. Optimize infrastructure management with the ability to:
- Trust jointly managed and operated solutions with read-access and integration to public cloud services such as compute, database, analytics, networking, machine learning, and more.
- Free up developers’ time by letting Red Hat and Microsoft manage and support application infrastructure.
- Use quick, self-service access to resources in a well-integrated platform.
- Streamline management with advanced tools and solutions for critical workloads.
4 Get integrated support
Red Hat and Microsoft offer an integrated support experience as a complete cloud platform.
This partnership gives organizations a unified contact point to reach support. Support teams offer:
- Expertise to manage the full application platform.
- Quick issue resolution.
- Multilingual support from Red Hat and Microsoft across 18 regions.