Red Hat® Virtualization is a mature, reliable platform for traditional virtualization workloads built with the foundation to modernize your virtualization, your way. Backed by the powerful Red Hat Enterprise Linux®, Red Hat Virtualization provides ease of use, agility, and more security for virtualized, resource-intensive workloads.
With Red Hat Virtualization, you can:
- Virtualize any Linux or Windows application.
- Standardize compute, storage, and networking resources.
- Improve workload performance, efficiency, and application density.
- Deploy an agile environment to bring products to market faster.
- Build a strategy to containerize your virtual machines with a bridge to Red Hat OpenShift® and OpenShift Virtualization.
Features and benefits
Red Hat Virtualization can be deployed using your existing infrastructure and easily integrates with other Red Hat products to bring modern applications to market faster.
- An enterprise virtualization platform for business-critical, modernized workloads built on Red Hat nterprise Linux and fully supported by Red Hat
- Integration with Red Hat OpenShift allows you to manage VMs running across both platforms
- Built from open standards and application programming interfaces (APIs) with an active community of contributors
- Red Hat Migration and Modernization Solutions facilitate workload migration to Red Hat Virtualization
- Pairs with a complete portfolio of training and consulting services
|Security and hardening||
|Highly available resources||
|Automation and integration||
|Migrate from other platforms||
We see a clear ROI (return on investment) from our use of Red Hat Virtualization, not only from the hardware savings, but also from personnel efficiencies due to how fast we can spin up clusters and deploy virtual machines. And our software licensing costs are dramatically less with Red Hat Virtualization.
As an operation that functions 365 days a year with a plane always in the sky, high availability is key for the safety of our operation and ultimately our customers. Red Hat Virtualization now enables us to have a single-pane view to what is going on in the whole environment, which we didn’t have before.