Subscribe for a full year of:
Flexible learning resources
- Easily searchable content to help quickly answer questions on cloud-native technologies, microservices, and migrating existing applications.
- Quick access to actual Red Hat environments for hands-on practice.
- New and updated courses are added as they are released.
- On-demand access, worldwide, 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
- Early access to courses and labs in development, including content on new product versions and releases.
- No prerequisite level of expertise required, allowing you to build skills on cloud-native technologies and development, regardless of your starting level.
- Map learning to a skills path to develop a strong foundation in a specific set of skills and track progress toward training and certification goals.
- Train offline with written course material such as e-book downloads.
- Verify your skills with Red Hat application development through certification.
- Take Red Hat’s performance-based exams in person or remotely.*
- Visibility into training progress and metrics with user dashboard.
- Assess skills along the way with individual chapter reviews and comprehensive full course reviews.
*Remote exam availability varies.
Red Hat training produces results
The Business Value of Red Hat Training, an IDC study, revealed that using Red Hat training provided an average return of US$43,800 per year per employee, which equals US$5.71 million per organization. The study also found that these companies see an increase in DevOps team productivity, faster deployment of new IT resources, and more efficient IT infrastructure teams. The quantified benefits of Red Hat training are1:
- 365% 3-year ROI.
- 10X increase in staff competent with Red Hat OpenShift.
- 44% higher DevOps team productivity.
- 34% more efficient IT infrastructure teams.
- 59% faster to deploy new IT resources.
A second study, The Business Value of Red Hat Certification, found that certified employees were
better able to use containers, Kubernetes, and other technologies to support more agile and effective development activities. The research also notes that certified staff are able to work on more
complex and important projects, perform better, and are known to have higher levels of skills and
expertise. Some of the quantified benefits of Red Hat certification include2:
- 409% three-year ROI.
- 47% more virtual machines per staff member.
- 24% more productive development teams.
- 23-51% faster deployment of IT infrastructure.
Localized content for a global audience
In today’s globalized landscape, it is more important than ever for teams in all regions to have training available in their local language. With Red Hat Learning Subscription Developer, globally dispersed teams can have access to the same training content, 24x7, from anywhere.
Red Hat is continuously improving and expanding translations to increase global accessibility of training materials. Using a combination of machine learning and human editing ensures accurate localization of the content. Video classrooms and expert chat use machine translations to subtitle instructor-led lessons into other languages.
Visit the Red Hat Learning Subscription product page for more information: red.ht/learning-subscription, or contact your sales representative to learn more about getting started.