Modern business relies on data
In a digital world, your data can be a competitive advantage. And the amount of data created globally is expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 23% from 2020 to 2025.1 Even so, collecting data is only the starting point — how you use your data is the real differentiator.
Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) technologies like SAP® Data Intelligence can help you turn your data into a valuable business asset. These technologies use data to deliver insight, automate tasks, and advance system capabilities.
However, successfully deploying a container foundation for SAP Data Intelligence can be a complicated and time-consuming task. The software runs only on select Kubernetes-based platforms and building an efficient, secure, and certified container foundation requires detailed knowledge and planning. And many organizations lack the time, resources, or experience to deploy Kubernetes and containers quickly and effectively.
Red Hat simplifies Kubernetes deployment and management with an integrated, consistent foundation for SAP Data Intelligence that works across on-site, cloud, and edge infrastructure.
Build a flexible, efficient, and security-focused foundation with Red Hat
Red Hat offers a complete Kubernetes-based, hybrid cloud foundation for SAP Data Intelligence deployment, operation, and maintenance. Each component of the foundation delivers essential capabilities within the solution.
- Red Hat® OpenShift® provides an enterprise-grade, Kubernetes-based hybrid cloud environment for running containerized workloads and developing AI workflows and applications.
- Red Hat OpenShift Data Foundation unifies structured and unstructured data onto a single persistent, scalable, software-defined storage platform that is integrated with Red Hat OpenShift.
- Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes controls clusters and applications from a single console — with built-in security policies — to deploy applications, manage clusters, and enforce policies across clusters at scale.
- Red Hat Integration provides a comprehensive set of integration and messaging technologies — including Red Hat AMQ and Red Hat AMQ streams — to connect applications and data across hybrid infrastructures.
- Red Hat Process Automation offers products like Red Hat Decision Manager for intelligently automating business decisions and processes across hybrid environments.
SAP Data Intelligence integrates with both Red Hat OpenShift and Red Hat OpenShift Data Foundation to create a more streamlined environment.