Information and communications technology (ICT) company Soft Platform, a subsidiary of Youngwoo Digital, develops artificial intelligence (AI) frameworks for rapid development through graphics processing unit (GPU) acceleration. To keep pace with demand and build new cloud and container technology skills, Soft Platform engaged Red Hat® Training. Red Hat Learning Subscription, an all-access learning program, helped its staff quickly build and apply new skills on hybrid cloud infrastructure, cloud-native development, and automation.
- Gained access to training across diverse schedules, learning styles, and locations
- Improved onboarding instruction for new employees
- Established path to achieving Red Hat certification
Adapting to fast-paced technology innovation
Soft Platform, a subsidiary of Youngwoo Digital, develops information and communications technology (ICT), mainly AI frameworks for rapid development through graphics processing unit (GPU) acceleration.
The company sought to keep pace with rapidly changing market demand for innovation, such as machine learning (ML). As part of this focus, Soft Platform wanted to accelerate its adoption of open-source-based cloud and container orchestration technology.
Engaging in all-access training with Red Hat
Soft Platform engaged Red Hat Training to provide expert, hands-on instruction on new technology and IT approaches, including hybrid cloud infrastructure, cloud-native development, and automation. Its teams used Red Hat Learning Subscription to access live virtual training, recorded videos, demonstrations, and more, including the following courses:
- Red Hat OpenStack® Administration I (CL110).
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration II (CL210).
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux® Diagnostics and Troubleshooting (RH342).
- Red Hat Virtualization (RH318).
- Red Hat Satellite 6 Administration (RH403).
- Red Hat Gluster® Storage Administration (RH236).
”Red Hat Training courses include practical knowledge and exercises, while other vendors tend to be more theoretical. Red Hat’s approach makes it easier to quickly understand the materials and apply what we learn,” said Sanghee Song, Manager, Soft Platform.
Building production-ready knowledge and experience
- Helped staff flexibly build new skills through training adapted to diverse schedules, learning styles, and locations, including remote work due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Improved onboarding instruction for new employees with relevant, vendor-agnostic curriculum based on real-world use cases
- Gained expert-led experience and insight to prepare for Red Hat Certification exams
About Soft Platform
Soft Platform (formerly eTechsoft) is an IT solution company mainly providing AI framework that allows swift AI development through GPU acceleration, and open source based cloud and container orchestration services. It was divided from Youngwoo Digital in 2019 to create an organization focused on strengthening solution and technology sales business.