With Splunk and Red Hat, organizations can implement and enhance critical applications to:
- Predict and correct issues. Overcome resource limitations, identify abnormalities, and predict issues before impact with artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML) technologies on a DevSecOps platform or with system-automation playbooks.
- Automate compliance and correction. Automate compliance monitoring to ease audits, allow self-reporting, and ensure a passing scorecard while enhancing the organization’s security posture and proactively managing risk across Red Hat platforms.
- Gain detailed visibility. Ensure successful modernization by gaining granular visibility into migration processes and rationalizing applications across the DevSecOps pipeline and automation life cycle.
Splunk’s Data-to-Everything Platform helps ensure optimal performance and availability of systems and applications by closing any visibility gaps across any on-premise, cloud or hybrid cloud, or edge environment.
Splunk for public sector—the solution for hybrid operational data
Splunk data insights help public sector organizations strengthen security, accelerate IT service delivery, and streamline application modernization efforts.
- Protect. Advanced threats are the biggest risk to our homeland, and cyber-defense is at the heart of our national security. Splunk Enterprise Security with Advanced Threat Detection and User Behavior Analytics (UBA) provides the industry’s most advanced offerings for security analytics and risk management.
- Serve. Every government agency has a mission that is tied directly to the benefit of the citizen, be it protection or welfare. The Splunk platform, combined with Splunk IT Service Intelligence, helps ensure timely and consistent delivery of services by removing bottlenecks and enabling proactive incident and exceptions management.
- Modernize. Agencies are embracing innovations to improve efficiencies, reduce risk, and meet mission objectives. Splunk can help them overcome modernization hurdles by ensuring successful cloud/hybrid migrations, rationalizing applications, consolidating systems, optimizing existing datacenters, and deploying shared services.
The modern container platform for operational performance and awareness
Public sector organizations are looking to Kubernetes to streamline application development and delivery and to take advantage of cloud scalability, elasticity, and velocity. Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform is the leading enterprise Kubernetes platform1, built for an open hybrid cloud strategy. OpenShift Container Platform offers full-stack automated operations and self-service provisioning for a consistent experience across all environments, which facilitates development and operations teams working together to more efficiently move ideas into production.
The Kubernetes platform for agencies and institutions
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform includes the Red Hat Enterprise Linux® operating system, container runtime, networking, monitoring, registry, authentication, and authorization solutions. These components are tested together for unified operations on a complete Kubernetes platform spanning every cloud.
OpenShift Container Platform features Red Hat Enterprise Linux CoreOS, a specialized distribution of Red Hat Enterprise Linux, optimized for running Linux containers on Kubernetes. Red Hat Enterprise Linux CoreOS supports important security standards such as FIPS-enabled Linux to ensure compliance with U.S. government regulations.
OpenShift Container Platform also includes purpose-built automation to support major public cloud government regions like Amazon Web Services (AWS) GovCloud and Microsoft Azure Government, allowing organizations to take full advantage of cloud provider compute, storage, and networking services for auto-scaling and other functionality.
AWS GovCloud and Microsoft Azure Government are integral to the OpenShift Container Platform engineering and quality assurance (QA) process; every OpenShift Container Platform release is validated for government cloud environment compatibility. OpenShift Container Platform is a fast and easy way to stand up a certified “CNCF Kubernetes Conformance Program” distribution in a government cloud environment.
Red Hat OpenShift partner ecosystem
Red Hat and our Red Hat OpenShift partner ecosystem bring expertise and experience from working with more than 2,000 Red Hat OpenShift customers. Red Hat and our certified partners deliver hybrid cloud solutions with the flexibility, freedom, and support agencies and institutions need to thrive in the digital world. Together, we can help public sector organizations migrate legacy apps, develop new cloud-native apps, or improve digital services.