Red Hat® Integration—with application programming interface (API) management—helps you modernize your SAP environment and evolve to new delivery models and revenue streams.
1 Integrate applications and data across your hybrid cloud environments
Integration is one of the biggest challenges organizations face when running SAP workloads. Red Hat Integration, which includes Red Hat Fuse, Red Hat AMQ, Red Hat 3scale API Management, and Red Hat Runtimes, helps to modernize integration and development in your SAP environments. Red Hat Fuse is a distributed integration platform designed to help you:
- Integrate with non SAP systems. Quickly and efficiently integrate legacy systems, cloud-native applications, and microservices with SAP HANA® and SAP S/4HANA® across hybrid cloud environments.
- Develop connected solutions. Allow integration experts, application developers, and business users to independently develop connections to SAP applications in the environment of their choice.
- Stay clean. Keep your SAP core clean by developing outside of it and connecting the new developments to SAP S/4HANA or classic SAP NetWeaver.
- Boost innovation. Empower application developers to continuously innovate by deploying services, APIs, and SAP integrations independently to support their applications. Red Hat Fuse supports developing and connecting microservices in containers.
Red Hat Integration with Red Hat Fuse allows developers to integrate the SAP core and SAP applications with internal and external systems across hybrid architectures. Red Hat Fuse contains SAP certified connectivity to SAP S/4HANA and can save development time and expenses.
2 Extend integration to the outer edges of your enterprise infrastructure
Red Hat AMQ is a flexible platform for quickly building modern, cloud-scale applications with consistent security. It provides standards-based messaging for the enterprise, cloud, and Internet of Things (IoT). Red Hat AMQ can help you:
- Transmit business data and events. Allow services, applications, endpoints, data, and devices across your SAP landscape to communicate business data and events with real-time messaging.
- Extend to the outer edges. Connect everything from legacy systems to partner networks and IoT devices with a flexible messaging platform that delivers information reliably.
- Share data. Share data between legacy applications, cloud-native applications, microservices, and SAP services in real time with high throughput and low latency.
- Stream events. Capture and publish events in applications and provide your predictive analytics applications with up-to-the-minute changes.
- Innovate faster. Promote collaboration and innovation with a solution that is based on open source communities like Apache ActiveMQ and Apache Kafka.
With Red Hat AMQ, Red Hat Integration can help you innovate, transform your culture, and differentiate your business. Red Hat AMQ helps you respond to business demands quickly and efficiently and gives you the ability to integrate SAP and non-SAP applications, devices, and data from across your enterprise.
3 Centralize control of SAP APIs
Red Hat 3scale API Management is a gateway to build and run high-performance applications in a controlled and automated way. Red Hat 3scale can help you:
- Centralize control. Gain control of your SAP APIs and SAP ecosystem APIs, including analytics, access control, monetization, and developer workflows. Implement your corporate business, usage, and governance policies from a simple console.
- Enhance API management and security. Easily manage your SAP APIs and reduce the time and expense of managing multiple ones. Take advantage of a wide range of authentication patterns and credentials to create the safest interactions for your partners, customers, and users.
- Manage API life cycles. Plan, design, implement, publish, govern, operate, analyze, optimize, and retire your APIs for one continuous experience.
- Scale. Efficiently scale across thousands of APIs and versions with 3scale API management. Add new API gateways and scale up horizontally with your load.
- Share. Distribute your APIs to partners in a developer portal that provides security, documentation, collaboration, and provisioning tools.
Red Hat Integration with Red Hat 3scale API Management simplifies how you build a custom API, combine APIs, and manage APIs and their security.
4 Build and deploy new applications and services in minutes
Red Hat Runtimes streamlines application development with a set of comprehensive frameworks, runtimes, and programming languages for developers, architects, and IT leaders. It can be quickly integrated with the SAP core using Red Hat Fuse. Red Hat Runtimes can help you:
- Streamline application development. With a set of products, tools, and components that allows developers to get started more quickly with prebuilt environments.
- Create, integrate, and automate. Give developers, and architects the ability to create, integrate, and automate applications whether your infrastructure is on-premise, cloud-native, hybrid, or multicloud.
- Deploy in minutes. Build and deploy a new application in minutes. This service creates application scaffolding so your developers can focus on writing business logic and delivering value.
- Manage life cycles. Provide comprehensive automation for the entire life cycle and speed up deployment of new servers.
With Red Hat Runtimes, Red Hat Integration can help you reduce time to market, lower expenses, and evolve to new delivery models and revenue streams.
See how Red Hat Integration helps your organization extend SAP systems and adopt modern application development practices that accelerate your innovation and reduce time to market. Or contact us at email@example.com.