A Red Hat® Certified Architect (RHCA) with an application platform concentration is a Red Hat Certified Engineer who has attained Red Hat’s highest level of certification, proving their skills and knowledge building and managing tools and applications.
Application platform concentration skills include:
- Install, configure, and manage Red Hat JBoss® Enterprise Application Platform and applications running on it.
- Create, configure, and manage a cloud application platform with OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat.
- Federate data from multiple sources using Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization.
- Manage applications in hybrid cloud environments.
Choose 5 from the following certifications:
Note: Because RHCA can be earned through different combinations of Certificates of Expertise, employers are advised to request the Red Hat certification ID of all individuals claiming RHCA status and verify which of the Certificates of Expertise they have earned here.
The following audiences may be interested in earning an RHCA certification:
- Red Hat Certified Engineers who wish to demonstrate greater depth and breadth of knowledge and skills in Red Hat Enterprise Linux and across other Red Hat products
- IT architects who wish to demonstrate Red Hat-specific skills and knowledge
To attain RHCA status, an RHCE must pass the following exams:
- EX220 – Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Hybrid Cloud Management exam
- EX236 – Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Hybrid Cloud Storage exam
- EX248 – Red Hat Certified JBoss Administrator exam
- EX280 – Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Platform-as-a-Service exam
- EX407 – Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Ansible Automation
- EX450 – Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Data Virtualization exam
In preparation to earn an RHCA certification, Red Hat recommends the following courses: