A Red Hat® Certified Architect (RHCA) with a DevOps concentration is a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) or Red Hat Certified Developer who has attained Red Hat’s highest level of certification, proving their skills and knowledge in technologies and practices that can accelerate the process of moving applications and updates from development through the build and test processes and on to production.
DevOps concentration skills include:
- Multiple approaches to container management and automation
- Multiple approaches to configuration management and automation
For this concentration, complete these 5 certifications:
Note: Because RHCA can be earned through different combinations of certifications, employers are advised to request the Red Hat certification ID of all individuals claiming RHCA status and verify which of the Certificates of Expertise they have earned here.
The following audiences may be interested in earning an RHCA certification with a DevOps concentration:
- Red Hat Certified Engineers who wish to demonstrate greater depth and breadth of knowledge and skills in DevOps.
To attain RHCA status, a RHCE or a RHCJD must pass 5 exams:
- EX270 – Red Hat Certified Specialist in Container Management exam (Retired)
- EX276 – Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containerized Application Development exam (Retired)
- EX280 – Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration exam
- EX288 – Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Application Development Exam
- EX405 – Red Hat Certified Specialist in Configuration Management exam
- EX407 – Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation exam
In preparation to earn an RHCA certification with a DevOps concentration, Red Hat recommends the following courses: