Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile and preferences, and the following services based on your customer status:
Not registered yet? Here are a few reasons why you should be:
- Browse Knowledgebase articles, manage support cases and subscriptions, download updates, and more from one place.
- View users in your organization, and edit their account information, preferences, and permissions.
- Manage your Red Hat certifications, view exam history, and download certification-related logos and documents.
Your Red Hat account gives you access to your member profile, preferences, and other services depending on your customer status.
For your security, if you're on a public computer and have finished using your Red Hat services, please be sure to log out.Log out
Red Hat Certification
Red Hat Certified Specialist in Messaging Administration
An IT professional who is a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Messaging Administration has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to configure, manage, and monitor broker instances with Red Hat® JBoss® AMQ.
Prove your skills and knowledge
An enterprise application developer who is a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Messaging Administration is able to:
- Create a JBoss AMQ simple broker instance
- Configure addresses, queues, and topics
- Configure point-to-point and publisher-subscriber messaging
- Understand JMS messaging naming convention
- Configure expiring message, moving to Dead Letter queue
- Configure fine-grained address settings
- Apply AMQ broker wildcard syntax
- Configure paging
- Understand and tune performances
- Enable/disable access to guest and configure guest access
- Configure authorization and authentication
- Secure network connection, acceptors, and connectors
- Configure a cluster of brokers
- Configure high availability and failover
Is this certification right for you?
The following audiences may be interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Messaging Administration:
- Systems administrators responsible for implementing enterprise messaging systems using Red Hat JBoss AMQ
- Systems architects designing and managing applications that use enterprise messaging systems based on Red Hat JBoss AMQ
Test your skills and knowledge
Red Hat Certified Specialist in Messaging Administration exam (EX440)
The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Messaging Administration exam (EX440) tests candidates' abilities to create and maintain enterprise messaging systems using Red Hat JBoss AMQ.